Thursday, November 24, 2011

thanksgiving

been workin away in the shop and sometimes, you just gotta stop and look at what you've got. And think, how the fuck did this happen? This is more than i ever thought i'd have at this point in my life, and it's what I've always wanted. Now, i'm not the best off, i'm broke as hell, half the time i'm sleeping on a couch, but I've got a roof over my head, a shop to work on some badass cars and bikes, and some amazing friends that have helped me so much to get where i am today. Everyday I do my best to show that i appreciate what they have done for me. So to my friends, and the many friends who have become my family, I know I can be hard to put up with at times, but thank you. without your support who knows where i'd be.

so here's a little more of what i've been up to.


52 plymouth


linkage!



got some bodywork done on the catalina, it's looking great. 
pictures by the amazing kayleigh
www.facebook.com/monsterthing


No comments:

Post a Comment